Wednesday 25 January 2006

how flushing a day can be???....

anyway.... 4 more days to new yr(CNY) for some dumb ppl if u dunnoe i m a chinese.... who dunnoe chinese.... the time for ang pao and a 5day break (add the weekend lah).... but it looked like the ang pao cash flow will drop by half.... T.T... due to not visiting some aunties... and uncles.... and great grand uncle.... and teachers....would u belief that some Chinese English teacher's(let u guyz guess who) children never had a CNY.... pity her kids... no ang pao...hahahaha... pity them...

luckly my BD is on the 2nd day.... which means i 'earn' more than usual( in percentage....)ya right.... ToT.... some ppl owe me some stuff... better return or buy me something... especially the guy who have my siva compass... it is not cheap($40)....

well, morning was flushed up... my hp nvr wake mi up... my bro did not hear my hp,also wake up late.... which cause my mom to wake up late.... how nice blame my w800i.... i nearly late for skol...again. Banana is damn flushed up this morning.... sabo me for nth... u hav pms ar?? sry girls... for using this words.... e-math test first thing after assembly... luckily never screwed up... pity boon.... got back my Add-math CT1.... again luckly... passed.... then Phy.....well almost screwed up... almost..

not too bad for a crap up day... then the frs course... the juniors never appeared till their class ended....
ME:"i gave u guyz an excuse letter"...
They: " we like to study"... -.-
tsk tsk.... they just pissed me off...

man, i was pissed with them till i reached home.... at 4pm... then my mom asked no...no the correct word is demanded me to go to cut my hair... now so short....k.. not really short... but short enough not to do my hairstyle of Ishida....maybe i should cosplay as him.... wait... someone aready ask me to cosplay as him....-.-....

sian.... i realise that i hav not being really studying...been bloging,chatting,smsing,drawing designing at home.... drowning myself in music.... not much but at least 4hrs worth of music in my laptop... till i think i m half-dead.... time to think about a ipod.... wait i should support my own country company?... but creative is a little sux... not that it is bad but.... it is not cool???

i dunnoe... i just follow -.-
night...

No comments: