Sunday 29 January 2006

Gong Xi Fa Cai!!

Happy Chinese new year or Lunar new year to all chinese...

29th jan.... a day b4 my BD.... look like no one will remember.... Well, it is better... Won't get 'attack'
-.-....

k...anyway back to the day or should i start abt friday??....k... friday... all the boring class... with ML giving CNY homework... to everyone... he really spoilt the mood. Went the skol library... (for the 1st time with the thinking of using the books).... to research for my stupid 1200 word compo...which was to be done by friday on the 4th.... WtFlush... i cannot hav a CNY break...ToT....

after 1hr of doing the crappy research, went for scouts to help nj(nick) and yj... oni 7 ppl appeared... wtflush again... left at 4pm to get my passport size photo for ah seow.... reached home at around 4.15pm.... which then my dad's fishtank was leaking.... i dunnoe how.... went to meet kage to borrow trinity blood and hellsing... (thanks ah) hellsing is quite nice.... except that too much red is in the bg.... after then went to kinokuniya to buy bleach vol 1 manga.... but sold out... in de end i bought gunslinger girl drawing is nice.read it on the way to ssc(not the sci centre). had dinner there and bowled 3 games... nvr went above 120....but with a handicap of 30....argh... nvr mind....

SAT: nth much happen except springcleanning... learned something from kage....
stay out of ur mother's way or get blasted.... they keep saying that more we help... more she do....


Sun: CNY day 1..... woke up late... 11am...rushed to my grandma house.....My 2nd uncle and family was there already(as usual)... next was to my 2nd aunt's condo in my dad's matrix.It can fit 8ppl inside(2 in the front;4inthe rear seats;2 in the boot...)... my 2nd aunt join us... so my 2nd uncle's family dun nid to take into one car.... next stop 1st uncle's semi-de.... one of the ge-ge return for good to stay in s'pore.... then to my dad's auntie's flat..... then to my dad's god mother's block... which was just a5mins walk.... then to my flat... pity my uncle and auntie.... climb 4 storys..... my cousins were amazed wit my quantity of my NFS:MW on my laptop......the last place was my 2nd uncle house....7 visits in 8hrs.... the shortest of all the years....
'
well nite... yay yay tmr is my BD....

No comments: