Sunday 11 December 2005

SAT: never ever try to D/L something from bittorent...

Reasons: 1. it is slow... 1 to 25 kbps max...
2. it takes hrs to D/L finish 1 episode
3. once the show is not hot.... no seeds or peers left...

sian.... anyway got my new highscore for bowling... 109.... i still sux lah.... my handicap should be about 20... which means i oni score what... 129... it suxs lah... time to train some...

SUN:woke up 7am... by me dad... coz me bro suppose to go swimming and for me bowling again... i keep on talking about bowling... u guyz must be sian -.- * what u guyz want me to say... "i went to Zouk out"....-.- ... i underage and u guyz noe it...... sian... a life of a 15 yr old is no fun.... especially when he goes to skol almost everyday last month... i did not hit me highscore but within 100 plus...

the tuition centre called and guess what.... they have change the Add math teacher... yay yay... XD... no more lousy add math teacher who cannot do a simple matrix prb.... time to sleep.... too bad i never go to see EOY... XO....

No comments: