Monday 12 December 2005

quite odd way to be wake up todae... got blasted from my dad at 1pm... coz the tuition centre called... that my add math class was moved to 4pm... and the best one... english class at 2pm... lets use maths to find how much time i have left till the class?... 1 hr or 60mins... what the flush!!! NO TIME..... by 1315, i finished me breakfast... then pack my bag... next, bathe... by the time to step out of the house... 2pm.... late...

well lucky i was not the oni late person there... well the oni only late guy... kage was later than me...XP... lent her my whole Ghost in the shell: Standalone complex 1st and 2nd GiG series and dance nation CD... in return she is to lend me her book, battle royale... and some other anime show

1530:class finished... when to Mcd for lunch... poor me...-.-... just in time for add math class... this time new teacher... lucky... luckly... she is gd... better than the last... but very very fast... the In-charge want us to trial the other new teacher... on thursday 730pm... just after the e math class...
night...

No comments: