Monday 28 November 2005

Went to skol today to brief my team for frs... well started late as turtle was not there yet... meeting went on will not a prob... till ailing msn me that there was eng tuition... i thought it was next wk... but never mind. closed the lab earlier...

English class was damn funny... ailing talk some crap, winnie( the teacher) add some more, i add some and the class just start laughing or giggling well ,winnie is not that bad, it is just that she is .... i cannot say... well ailing want to watch , the exorcism of emily rose..m18 or PG... never mind... but she want someone to watch with her... should i?... but no cash... next wk can? wait.. u never read my blog... XD.

Next wk going to hav a change of add math teacher.... no more mr siva... sad...sad... he is good... some new female teacher is taking over... dunnoe if she is gd... ks came today for the class... the gal that was in the add math class is actually my neighbour... from the next stairwell... no wonder she looked familiar... my neighbour... what the flush...well my mom did not noe that there was a girl around my age in that stairwell...

now blogging and watching LOST on AXN... night...

No comments: