Monday 7 November 2005

sianz... 2day damn boring... went to sch for robo meeting... well at least the fll ppl half finish the research and some programming... still in the end turned to a LAN room... K.S brought his BF2 full Version... now 3 comp in the lab hav it... lucky, nid S/N... ahaha cannot play....

tuition was damn boring... firstly i when early... very early... y? i thought that there was Eng tuition 2day b4 Add math but... because of ailing.... well the main reason is not totally her fault... the centre also never contact me... luckly siva was there... but 3hrs of add math is a little siao.... slept 10mins during it... err... he was also sleeping...(dotz)...

My laptop is kind of mess up now... since i bring it to sch for robo... i think andrew yap is hacking it from the computer lab... since i kind of 'hacked' into the school server... i dun't change results... at least i noe sch firewall is at least a 256 bit system... can hack lah... my laptop been crashing, shutting down... restarting or damn slow... i found the virus but it is a) un-uninstallabe b) crash my laptop b4 i reach it or c) deteched my anti-virus software and crash... must ask help aready... hacking the virus using dos edit seem to make it harder to destory....

someone is planing to petition against me so that i will be kick out of chairman... useless lah... ppl dun't u want u to be also... i m now asking u,if u read my blog to join FRS... i noe what u stated abt me... nite...


No comments: