Monday 31 December 2012

less than an hour to the end of 2012...

AND guess what...

 

 

THE WORLD DID NOT END!!!!

/end spoiler alert/

 

but well yap this blog is kinda dead [all thanks to National Service, thank you SAF!]

so here is the yearly update that i tend to last minute do on every New year Eve.

 

remeber this post ?

Screen-capture-522

Well basically out of the list... i only managed to do No.3 :Upgrade my NAS. everything else is kinda end up forgotten, or end up a failure lol. or still work in progress...

SO... what did i do for 2012?

1. I upgraded my PC so now i have a work horse at home that is able to render and process work. [and its true purpose is for gaming]

2. I made 3 videos, all for the army and all 3 are classified so they will never see the daylight outside of a military camp.

3. Only managed to have a few shoots this year... mostly non cosplay. [which reminds me to edit the remaining that i have not touch]

4. I managed to get my injury claim money... not much but at least it will settle some of my short term money issues...

5. I AM STILL waiting for my surgery...

6. i am only 5 mths and 7 days more to ORD!!!

so ya... i that is kinda of sad... 2012 was like a useless year... kinda expected it...

 

SO ya 30 mins more to 2013! now i need to make some new year resolutions...

 

 

 

No comments: