Tuesday 20 December 2011

Missing you...

P125

I just have to blog my thoughts out, and I guess you may have read this. And I know what your reaction is and this still will not change anything.

It been more than a week.I thought I am doing fine, but I totally been drinking every night if I dun need to be up early the next day... I think it is just habit... Smoking if it is permitted and it just reminded me what I did 4 years ago right after her...

I still miss you although of all the selfishness you were giving me. And I still can't let you go even when I thought I can, and knowing thy self... I will take a long time once again Just to let me move on...

And being friendzoned too many times is too depressing for me . i am really tired of getting used/ dump/ ignored/ being alone once they find another guy...

Is it Coz I just dunnoe how to chase any girls.. Or to even know what I really like about you....

I just want some company and someone to be by my side... But I guess it will not be you...

But sadly for me, my heart will still wait for you...

No comments: