Monday 7 September 2009

my blog is quite dead ain't it?

it is nearly what... 4 years since i started blogging and my first and main blog is dying as i have nothing to blog about? nah it is more like that i rather to micro-blog like twitter. 140 characters are more fun than typing a whole essay of my life.

But, there are times were that 140 characters is kinda useless AND my twitter is linked to my facebook. *wait this blog also updates on my facebook* -.-. anyway.  sometimes there is a need to type out an essay coz life is so fucked up / boring / awesome, that twitter cannot handle it... hahhaha.

So what fucked up/ boring/ awesome thing that i have to say in this entry? WELL nothing... coz i been wasting my days sleeping. I still cannot find a job for this holiday and with only 5 weeks left soon, i can forget of getting one liao unless it is an event based job. 

Well if you want to see more updates of my life/ or more entertaining/awesome stuff... do check my photoblog -> http://moodlessdays.wordpress.com/

at least it is more entertaining than this shit....

No comments: