Tuesday 18 August 2009

it is OVER...

hahha ya with all the projects finally submitted and files back-up-ed. IT is over.

this sem has ended and i need to find some work for this holiday. Which currently is the outlook ain't good. Call me fussy, but after working at that event company, i realised i should just find a photographer or studio assistant job.

well whatever i get a job or not. this holiday is going to be a boring one. The void from having no projects is growing bigger and This bi-annual freedom is actually bad for my health. My body's clock is so screwed up by the breaks that i sleep in the morning and wake up late afternoons.

my this sem works will be on my photoblog. still need to find a place to upload my video works online. currently facebook deletes my videos coz of the background music...

No comments: