Friday 27 March 2009

what am i supposed to be?

I thought i had my life planned out, but recently i giving it more thought.

What if i am not able to make it?
What if i crap up?
What if i mess up my works?


really i kinda forgotten all my maya training from less than 6 months ago. It took me like 16 hours to model a simple ipod and it still look weird.

And i really realised, my photos ain't great or wonderful. I been shooting and shooting and shooting, but i felt that i am getting no where. it is like i am stuck there, no matter what i do, i am stuck at this level, and i cannot go up. it is like something is limiting me. I guess it is me that is limiting me. It is not about the tools, it is not about the location. It is just me...

I am not sure how i am going to get through this remaining 2 years of studies. I feel that i am drained out, like i am not supposed to do this, but then, what am i really supposed to do?

I quited too many things just to try something new, and then quit it cause i am tired out. I am getting no where at this rate. No matter what goal i set my sights on, as time go by, i felt there was no way i can grab it....

so what i can really grab please? nothing i guess.
Stuck here being the small green frog that is stuck in the well....
I can't let that happen but it is still going on.

No comments: