Sunday 16 November 2008

do i really need a break?

what am i running away from?

is it school?
is it work?
is it my family?
is it the people i know?
is it my friends?

wait what friends? thanks for the comments in the tag box,
but some people i barely know in my life or even fucking disturbed my life still have kicks to call me their friend... i am sorry but really mostly you guys are just acquaintances that i met in my life...
really just look at my msn list i have like nearly 300 contacts and well only 1 or 2 bother to talk to me. and come on if you really did care, won't u call for a chat or msn me instead of leaving a comment here and only tag again once i blog again..

and ya even that, why should u even bother doing that to me ,when me, myself do not even contact you and talk to you.

At the end, i realised. some of these frens, when they are down or in need of help, i somehow end up by their side.But at the end of the day, when they managed to get their girl/boyfriends. they run off, not bothering to give a shit...

well life have to go on. We meet new people and forget old ones. so much for 5 cm per second...

so what am i really running away from?
i dunnoe...

No comments: