Wednesday 12 March 2008

moodless rainy days.

these rainy days can make you emo. especially when you are soaked by the rain, waiting for a bus, alone.
Sometimes i still wonder why i travel to your place, just to take a bus.
Sitting at that bus stop, looking at your flat.
I still wished we were still friends.
haiz the rainy days.

well got to put that in the past.
today's bus trip back to NP was emo-ish due to the fucking rain.
hope the weather will not be so fucked up like today or else the ubin trip will be water logged..

i wanted to take back the D300 today to play but heck it is with alfred. *but lucky he did that, 2 D70s with 2 18-70mm + 2 70-300mm G + 2 50mm and my own D40 with 18-55 and 70-200 and my flash plus my XD-7 +50mm +35-70mm and my tripod and laptop!
is that all?*

what else i need?

No comments: