Tuesday 4 December 2007

another post for the moodless series

Life is kinda down for the last 3 weeks.
Lost interest in school, life and the day.
turning into a hikikomori? ya maybe.

Well lets see I want to drop AMMP. but my course manager was like u can't.
come on what is the diff? I going to get debarred on friday, so now it is how fast the paperwork is? It will look nicer if i drop it then a word debarred. but no cannot drop. *bullshit*

haiz and i can say i getting distant from my class. I dun feel that i am in that class. Well that is what we are doing to ABC. so i should know this will happen, since i am different from them. I dun watch soccer, dota, have the same hobbies or interest.

yes i am an otaku. I dun eat much chinese food in school. It is mostly jap and western. I hate idiots who thinks dattebayo is a LEGAL subbing. THEY ARE FANSUBBERS thus it is illegal. idiots dun they know that odex pick DB's trackers the 1st? I find shooting pics a nice way to unwind. I should have just done design from day one... at least there will be a common ground at there.

I cannot study in a class that i have no friends or interest. I am those people that lives on peer support. I need to feel wanted or else i just feel lonely and disappear.

maybe i will one day disappear.

well the moodless life.

No comments: