Thursday 15 November 2007

I will Rant!

Yes i am ranting.... before that, a disclaimer: hey under-aged readers. i going to use those not so nice/ vague words, so dun read *but i guess most pri 1 kids will Know most of the stuff i saying* For my aunt, if she is reading. please dun brother to read it.





_-----------------------------_
I AM PISSED. Why do i need to spend my holiday in god damn china when i got tonnes of work to compete in sg? Damn I will rather forgo my trip to kumming *go where the fuck is that please* , to do my work. I dun trust that the net there is safe and fast. and it is not 3-4 days there... it is 9days! 9 fucking days which i will be restless and moody. I want to spend my christmas in SG damn it. Can bring her out of lunch and dinner this year.

I want to stay in SG to finish up my crap work!. If i wanted to get out of sg. wait for my 2 month break! 2 weeks is just to rest and catch up. it is NOT to party!

haiz...

lets see....
CATS: major work due in 2 weeks
Photog work: due by end of dec. YES END OF DEC!!!!
Cosplay pics: 15 nov shoot by 15 dec, EOY by the next day. extra shoots ASAP.
SOY: site by this weekend. Poster by monday.
Redcamp: on wed.
Studies: Messed up.
portfolio: not done.
COD4: will never work on my gfx card.
MOH: airborne: no money
2142: never played for 2 mths. got boot camp on the 1st.
open house and cca display: more crap work
cosplay section: have not finished the write up.

damn screwed.

No comments: