Saturday 15 September 2007

wasted...

well well well...
today was wasted? YES
today was crappy? YES
She was not serious again? YES
She could break my heart? YES
She Evil? Maybe
Is she different from the rest? YES.

looks like the lie detector test is a pass.

haiz. slept at 6 before my bro woke up. i was watching air gear on my laptop. at 8plus got the stupid sms but slept through it till turtle called. well i got my results
compro [C programming]: AD [expected of course]
edcad [autocad]: A+ [expected]
Com toolkit : B [expected, she loved my voice :P]
EG1 [maths]: B [ i never finished MOL ]
IAC [the cosplay write up] : C [wtf.... she said a B!!!!]
themofuilds 1: C [ huh??? how come???]
AMP 1: D [expected, but that low?]

GPA: 2.8847.
How to go to uni?????

oh jap 101: B

this is screwed man. i planned to try the dsta scholarship and my gpa is 2.88. i need a 3.8!!!! [4.0 is impossible now]

haiz i saw it, so i went to sleep again and woke up at 2pm and went to town to walk around and e2max again.... stone. every friday u go to the cathay. u see me there. okay most... not every.

haiz. was on sms with kage the whole evening.... well feeling for her are different of what i feel of other girls... i know how do crush feels like. it is different for her. Well maybe due to she is my sis that y. haiz..

well got to study hard for the rest of poly life. if my gpa continues like that. i must well jump.

No comments: