Sunday 18 March 2007

problems

I dun know why i am feeling down, tired, stoned and currently today,a massive headache.Which started like last night. Painkillers did not work, so i dunnoe what to do....

plus with the current tension at home created by my mom, i really dunnoe what to do. SO what if i go out in the morning till late at night? i am with my frens... and i know that they are not the type that i will get sabo-ed. They are from known schools and are doing well in school. where got ah bengs do well in school? anyway i hate those ah beng types.so like i will ever mix with them...

now they say i not interested in studying as i not euth to complete my enrolment papers... come on.. even if i sent in my papers on the weekend, the mail man will not collect it till monday afternoon, so what is the diff? stupid man... plus i dunnoe why my mom is so mad at me and cursing me that i will not get in if i send in a passport size pic, for my ez-link, with long hair as at the back of that letter said males cannot have long hair in the ez-link pic...

firstly my hair is not that long. secondly that pic is for the ez-link card... and thirdly, like over a small matter that i get expelled...
sometimes i just want to get out of this house and stay somewhere else...
stupid lifestyle...

No comments: