Tuesday 5 December 2006

bloody hell... i blog for from 1am and it disappear...fuck it...


ok i will be on the flight to japan by the next 24hrs... sleeping i think... SQ656 T2 row 7.... but my parents want to go eariler like 8pm... -.-
i be back on the 22nd 15.55 T2... SQ655....

went out with kage to her tailor's shop to submit her xiang hua cosplay costume... [ abit the late....]... then went to marina with her to meet winnie and shannice for lunch.. which turn into a halal food hunting... -.- later left for orchard to hang with kage... since both of us got time to kill... [ kill time... kill time...] her mom came at around 5pm to pick her up to buy shoes... but it seems they push it to later today...

took 36 to changi airport.... [ no i not flying off...] to say good bye to recca... was first to be there within the whole forums people... well if she read this. good luck recca!!! and we miss u... [ wait it is abit the fast...] -.-... went to kage place after the whole trip to the airport coz i forgot to give her my plastic bag of cds... that she wanted.... haiz... she look cute even in her nightwear... -.-... well time for me to sleep... got to change my clock by one hour... -.- [ that is not much...] okay night... or should i say morning -.-...

if u want to send me off... call me first.... should be at T2 at around 8pm....



-----------------dun sms me from the 6th to 22nd 4pm unless u want to pay for my globalroaming sms.... ------------------

No comments: