Friday 14 April 2006

todae is good friday....
the day the guy on the cross died...
oso the day sikhs pray to some god...
oso the day the hindus pray to something...
oso the prophet BD...(opps it was tuesday...)
oso the day i suppose to go to sentosa.... which i missed as i woke up late....12 noon.... tsk... had to call wugui that i will not be going... anyway i was lucky... K.S ask me to catch a movie.... FIREWALL.... tsk the hacking in the show are not real hacking methods lor.... waste my time. After the movie i had to rush back for tuition.... and it was raining!!!

whoa.... i m lucky. Imagine stuck at sentosa in the rain.... Well rushed back 4 tuition, to be on the same train as kage well went to find her, but K.S's popcorn was with me... tsk... Kage remarked that K.S was my twin/look like me... tsk... not new news lah... ppl think i and him are twins ages ago...*almost same hairstyle, same surname, almost same height,same bad luck with girls(well he got better luck than me),both look geeky, oni diff is that i more to a programming geek... He is hardware...

well in pri sch... ppl think i and yz were twin too. tsk...
kage and me rushed to the old centre... to find it closed... so we went to buy a drink b4 heading to the new one... tuition was boring as usual... till we start talking abt judas... the missing gossel of judas.... well it was fun... till winnie realised that eddie not doing the work... tsk...

later went to taka(ngee ann city) for dinner... and for the 1st time my dad spent more $$ on jap food than me... -.- he ate $50 worth of sushi,sashimi, salmon fishhead and some beef thing and udon... tsk... after dinner... rushed back home so that my bro and mom can watch some korean show on channel U... tsk... now typing this post and finding my flushing english tuition assessment bk....
WHERE the FUCKING HELL iS IT????????

on a softer note.... nitez

No comments: