Sunday 26 March 2006

k... i m sorry about the so flush up post b4 this.... i was piss with some juniors for breaking into the robotics lab in school... NOT for researching but for PLAYING MAPLE... If they are going to be charged by the school, I hereby dunnoe who are they and they are not a member of the robotics club...
I will happily not help them to state that they are innocent.... Make me waste my time to bring the robotics club name up.... just got some extra funding and those 2 may coz it to be gone.... flush them...

k... now i have let go of all my anger... lets talk about todae...

woke up late*8am.... to go to temple to pray my granddad and grandma(mother's side)... rushed to my aunt house to pick her up.. then rush to the temple. best thing we reached there thinking we are early... well they were there b4 us... after praying went to upper thomson for parta bunch.... then drop my dad for work and my 3rd-aunt back home then went to TTSH to visit my grandma (father's one) luckily she is still ok... tmr should be going to OT... pray for her.....

rushed back home to do HW... met one of the scouts on the way back... then i got the call...*read the last post for details....

made me damn pissed... went to orchard to cool down and send my phone for repair... abt time... so for the next few days i will not sms alot.... or call alot coz idun have my phone... well sad for me

tired...I still got another few pages of Add math to finish but anyway nite...

"Life is SO fucked up till i dun care ANYMORE...." my fren...

No comments: