Tuesday 21 February 2006

k... this is my 4th time trying to blog todae.... twice spoilt due to some stupid error that clashed my comp... like it not wanting me to blog... wtf... now to summaize my blogs that i tired to type.. damn tiring one leh... 1st thing skol is turning to be like hell... wth... B.C blacklist my class...
i slept in DA class ppl say i damn daring... kena poke by her stick (it seems more teachers are using anything long to wack students...)

Failed my English Common test(CT)... passing rate is less than 40%. wth... and the top 5 students in class managed to fail it... failed my cl'b... wtflush... wtflush.. but got top for chem...-.-" wth... got add math test and phy tmr... i still hav not study yet T.T... i m doom...

Tmr is also world scouts day... actually i hate it...(since my uniform is so damn emtpy...) went to buy the marching gloves for those marching... and guess what... met that girl from the bowling class... i dun not noe she stayed in Potong pasir...anyway back to scouts... the structure was much better than some crap ones we built b4... rushed back home to change for tuition... the girl was MIA oni left me and KS... damn boring class...

Well time to finish this... or i will hav no time to do my geog hw or study for add math... tsk tsk... another sleepless nite... going to get scolded for sleepping by DA again for sure.. nite...


No comments: